[GRASS-user] Re: r.lake - starting from shell problem

LeeDaniel Lee.Daniel.1986 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 04:37:36 EDT 2010

Hey there,

Sorry I don't have an answer, but maybe it contributes to the understanding
of the problem:

I've also had this exact same error message when trying to run my own python
scripts from shell under Windows. The scripts seem to be fine, but GRASS was
unable to use them. Somebody posted what I believe might be a solution, if
the problem's python-based, but I haven't tried it because I rewrote it as a
shell script using Linux.

Here's the thread:
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Problem-with-running-Python-script-in-GRASS-td5007296.html#a5007296

-Daniel