[GRASS-user] problems starting Grass6.3 on Windows

Vishal Mehta vishalm1975 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 16:44:05 EDT 2010

one more thing Martin: i noticed that the last copy action on installing
Grass6.5svn failed. here's the log extract (first few and last few lines):

Create folder: C:\Documents and Settings\Vishal Mehta\My Documents\GIS
DataBase
Output folder: C:\Program Files\GRASS-65-SVN\icons
Extract: GRASS.ico... 100%
Extract: GRASS_Web.ico... 100%
Create folder: C:\Program Files\GRASS-65-SVN\msys\grass
Copy to C:\Program Files\GRASS-65-SVN\msys\home\C:\Documents and
Settings\Vishal Mehta
Copy failed
Completed

-Vishal