[GRASS-user] Using v.colors in WinGRASS

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 14:23:43 EST 2010

Hi,

2010/11/12 Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com>:
> Glynn wrote:
>> How do people feel about replacing shell
>> scripts with Python for 6.5?
>
> extremely negative. I'm totally against that.
> please lets just let the stable branch become

well, please keep in mind that we have not enough manpower to maintain
the same scripts in two languages. So please developers, maintain
primary Python scripts! Don't waste your time with GRASS 6. Forget
about bash scripts. Windows users please consider some problems using
GRASS 6 because of bash scripts which are pain on Windows.

Martin