[GRASS-user] g.extension not working

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 08:55:19 EDT 2010

I just issued "make install" and installed grass65 at
/usr/local/grass-6.5.svn. Now, g.extension tries to install
r.stream.order but complains about permissions. Taking ownership of
the install dir fixes the problem. So, what would be the "correct" way
to use g.extension, run grass as root or take ownership of the install
dir?

Cheers
Daniel