[GRASS-user] bug in v.net

Ricardo Rodríguez ricardorodot02 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 15:04:46 EDT 2010

hello all, I found a bug in the script v.net creates more nodes to be
created, for example using the Gisdemo_ncspm mapaset creating a network
between the layer of streets and schools in this mapaset schools are 169,
but the resulting network appears with 49 746 nodes this is a mistake
recording advised me to correct it or what version of GRASS GIS is in good
condition and has the scripts of centrality and short cuts for all couples

thanks for the support and help

Ricardo Rodríguez

Univalle