[GRASS-user] Importing a Scanned Map

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 13:48:53 EDT 2010

You don't need to create different location if that GeoTIFF has same
coordinate system as Your current GRASS location. Just use r.in.gdal
override flag to import it without checking coordinate system match.
Remember - source and destination MUST have identical coordinate
systems (except for extent).

Maris.