[GRASS-user] self compile grass- msys

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Fri Sep 17 08:43:57 EDT 2010

Hi,

>Hi  Helmut,
>Thank you. Msys worked. But when I compiled it seams there are mistakes
>showing in the package.log in the below:
>
>-------------------
>Fri Sep 17 14:02:05 2010: STARTING configure
>checking host system type... i686-pc-mingw32
>checking for gcc... gcc
>checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) works... yes
>checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
>checking whether we are using GNU C... yes
>checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
>checking for Cygwin environment... no
>checking for mingw32 environment... yes
>checking for executable suffix... .exe
>checking for full floating-point support... yes
>checking for pwd... /c/mingw/bin/pwd
>checking for source directory... /osgeo4w/usr/src/grass64
>checking for build directory... /osgeo4w/usr/src/grass64
>checking for MacOSX App... no
>checking for MacOSX architectures... no
>checking for MacOSX SDK... no
>checking how to build libraries... shared
>checking for ranlib... ranlib
>checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
>checking if 64bit support is requested... no
>checking if 64bit Sparc VIS support is requested... no
>checking system version (for dynamic loading)...
>MINGW32_NT-5.2-1.0.11(0.46/3/2)
>checking for dlopen in -ldl... no
[...]

there seems to be nothing obvious wrong, answers of checks can be "yes" and "no".

you can find the relevant things - if compiling fails - in /osgeo4w/usr/src/grass64/error.log.

- where did you install the osgeo4w-stack (i.e. c:\osgeo4w\ or in an another destination)
- please post the content of error.log

Helmut
GRATIS: Spider-Man 1-3 sowie 300 weitere Videos!
Jetzt kostenlose Movie-FLAT freischalten! http://movieflat.web.de