[GRASS-user] assign heigght value to pixel(x,y)

vinod kumar nani.kunithi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 10:16:36 EDT 2011

Hi Markus Netler,

Using r.mapcalc with an if() condition might work but how can we give a
condition without knowing anything about pixels(like.. where it is located
and height.. etc).
i am doing this for to assign height values to some pixels where i do not
know the buildings location in a raster map graphically.

I think we are on the way to the solution. next step would be the solution.

thanks,
nani.