[GRASS-user] Problems with grass trunk

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 11:19:57 EDT 2011

I ran svn up and I'm now with revision 47742... Compiled Grass
--without-opengl but I still see the grass_ogsf.7.0.svn not found. I'm
also seeing a bunch of Cairo display warnings flash by during
compilation even tough my configure script has --without-cairo.

Anyway, grass 7 is working. Now I'll try to enable opengl and see if I
can get 3D to work

Daniel