[GRASS-user] IDW (or similar) and cost surface

Facundo Muñoz famuvie at alumni.uv.es
Wed Dec 7 02:25:45 EST 2011

I have implemented a while ago a cost-based kriging that I used exactly
in that way.
You can see the paper and sample code here:
http://www.geeitema.org/guenmap/index.jsp?opcion=resultados&idioma=en

There is a GRASS script that helps to compute the cost-based distances,
and then there is an adapted geoR library that performs the cost-based
kriging computations.

Let me know if you need help in applying it to your case.
    ƒacu.-