[GRASS-user] g.extension error svn!

Solimyr giannicristian at msn.com
Mon Dec 12 11:34:26 EST 2011

Hi all,
I want to install the add on called r.seg but, using g.extension, I have
encountered the following error:

ERROR: svn client required. Please install Subversion first

So I have downloaded the TortoiseSVN and in msys I can see that it works:

$ svn help
usage: svn <subcommand> [options] [args]
Subversion command-line client, version 1.7.2.
Type 'svn help <subcommand>' for help on a specific subcommand.
Type 'svn --version' to see the program version and RA modules
  or 'svn --version --quiet' to see just the version number.

Most subcommands take file and/or directory arguments, recursing
on the directories.  If no arguments are supplied to such a
command, it recurses on the current directory (inclusive) by default.

Available subcommands:
   add
   blame (praise, annotate, ann)
   cat
   changelist (cl)
   checkout (co)
   cleanup
   commit (ci)
   copy (cp)
   delete (del, remove, rm)
   diff (di)
   export
   help (?, h)
   import
   info
   list (ls)
   lock
   log
   merge
   mergeinfo
   mkdir
   move (mv, rename, ren)
   patch
   propdel (pdel, pd)
   propedit (pedit, pe)
   propget (pget, pg)
   proplist (plist, pl)
   propset (pset, ps)
   relocate
   resolve
   resolved
   revert
   status (stat, st)
   switch (sw)
   unlock
   update (up)
   upgrade

Subversion is a tool for version control.
For additional information, see http://subversion.apache.org/

Now that I have the Tortoise SVN installed, I get the same error....Do you
know how can I solve it?Where Am I wrong?

Furthermore, once that I've installed in GRASS (I hope) can I use in
QuantumGIS using the GRASS plugin?

Thanks!