[GRASS-user] Re: about Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP)

gianluca.massei agr.gianluca.massei at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 17:59:48 EST 2011

In MCDA package there are modules written in python and other in C.
r.mcda.ahp (for AHP method) is in python, and you can write:
/sudo svn export
https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass6/raster/mcda/r.mcda.ahp/r.mcda.ahp.py
/usr/lib/grass64/scripts/r.mcda.ahp/ (adapt this for your grass
installation).

Next, you can change rights with chmod:
/chmod 755 r.mcda.ahp/

The same procedure should works even for r.mcda.roughset .

For r.mcda.electre, r.mcda.fuzzy and r.mcda.regime, written in C, you
should checkout from svn with the follow code:

/sudo svn co
https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass6/raster/mcda/r.mcda.electre
/$HOME/download/r.mcda.electre// (or where you want)
  You have to compile the module with ordinary method (example: make
MODULE_TOPDIR=/usr/lib/grass640/). Tell me if you need help in compile,
I can support you step to step.
Unfortunatly MCDA has still problems with the excellent g.extension and
I hope to fix it as soon as possible.
By

Gianluca