[GRASS-user] calculating perimeter per patch

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 05:58:27 EST 2011

Hi Markus,

Thanks for the reply. In fact a vector-based should solve this.
But, unfortulatelly, as I am working with a very large raster map
(48,000 x 60,000 pixels; 250,000 clumps), and GRASS fail when
I try r.to.vect under Windows/Vista. Is there any other options
of convert large raster maps to vector, instead of r.to.vect?

cheers
milton