[GRASS-user] Re: Compiling GRASS 7.0 on Mac OSX 10.6.6

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 15:06:14 EST 2011

Hello,
bad news for You. You can't use TCL/Tk >8.5 on MacOS with NVIZ (Togl)
unless suddennes happens (read: somebody hacks GRASS Togl copy to work
with changed Tk. Most likely nobody will have enough
knowledge/motivation to do this).

Here's more to read: http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.tcl.mac/6828

Maris.