[GRASS-user] third raster -> as a function of two input raster (r.series?)

Gabriele N. gis.gn at libero.it
Sat Feb 26 07:52:26 EST 2011

maximum: 88.4339
range: 229.882
mean: -0.00535481
mean of absolute values: 20.1545
standard deviation: 23.7113
variance: 562.226
variation coefficient: -442804 %
sum: -14163.8968614182

I would like in output a third raster that contains only the areas that have
high values of the first raster and with high values of the second raster
(and with the areas that have low values of the first raster and low values
of the second raster). Obviously the scale of values are different.
To do this I thought of using r.series or  r.statistics but perhaps is not
the right solution.
Help / advice?

Thanks

Gabriele