[GRASS-user] Am I still on the list?

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 11:56:51 EST 2011

Sorry, I could not read this mail, as You are not on list anymore.
(Just trolling)

Such things happen - Your question was not trivial enough. It just
happens, that persons, who could know answers, are too busy with real
life and have no time to digg into Your problem. I feel sorry for You.

PS. OpenMP are not droids You are looking for. You look for:
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/Parallel_GRASS_jobs

WBR,
Maris.