[GRASS-user] help regarding r.cn, r.cn2, r.runoff module

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Jul 17 12:23:21 EDT 2011

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 6:15 PM, akinchan <akinchan.singhai at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all
>
> i need the module mentioned in subject (r.cn, r.cn2, r.runoff module
> available upto GRASS GIS version 4.2) with source code. i have tried my best
> to search but only main page and very little information i have got each
> time. please help me and provide the source codeof these modules. i will e
> thankful for any help regarding this.

The r.cn2 code has become r.cn in GRASS 5. It is available here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/branches/releasebranch_5_5/src.nonGPL/agnps/r.agnps50/hydro_tools/
or
http://grass.osgeo.org/download/software_old.php#g541
-> grass-5.4.1.tar.gz

Concerning r.runoff
http://www.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2002-May/006651.html
http://www.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2002-May/006661.html

(to me it suggests that r.runoff's job is done by r.cn)

hope this helps,
Markus