[GRASS-user] Lion OSX

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Jul 25 09:47:21 EDT 2011

My current package should, mostly.  Since the modules are all plain *nix-based tools, they should have no problems.  There may be issues with the wxPython GUI.

If you compile it yourself it should be fine.

I plan to take the upgrade plunge next weekend, and can start wroking on updating my packages then.