[GRASS-user] How to draw the earthquake-magtintude map...

Saber Razmjooei razmjooeis at faunalia.co.uk
Wed Jun 15 18:46:42 EDT 2011

It's a bit off topic and an item in my wishlist, but will be interesting
to have  AnuGA integrated in GRASS.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/anuga/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANUGA_Hydro

and a tsunami risk assessment in New Zealand:

http://www.aon.com/attachments/reinsurance/200812_ab_analytics_nz_tsunami.pdf

We did a plugin a while back in QGIS for preprocessing the gis layers
for AnuGA.
Cheers
Saber