[GRASS-user] r.sun - ambiguities about coefbh/coefdh

TimNorwey timmy_weyrer at live.at
Fri Mar 4 19:30:36 EST 2011

Hy

I´m using GRASS GIS for the first time and I´m going to use the r.sun model
for a project.

When I was reading the explanation of the model, some questions appeared.
One is left.
I don´t understand the input parameter/raster coefbh/coefdh.

Both of them can be values between 0-1 and they are described by atmospheric
factors such as cloudiness. This is what is written in the explanation. But
how do I determine coefbh/coefdh? What other factors are influencing them?
How are the parameters combined, so that a value between 0-1 is given? Is it
possible to determine them in a not too complicated way?

I already read one post on coefbh/coefdh. Unfortunately, I didn´t understand
it.

I´m looking forward to get some answers.

Thanks