[GRASS-user] ANUDEM HUTCHINSON TopoToRaster equivalent in GRASS

RODEO gregnalice at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 14:53:38 EST 2011

I have been searching the OSCGEO GRASS Forum for an equivalent to
TopoToRaster algorithm.

I have found several threads by searching ANUDEM, Hutchinson, TopoToRaster
and TopoGrid.

Those threads are several years old, but had discussions of advancing the
capabilities in GRASS.

Please help me learn where the current effort is in GRASS to
hydrographically correct dems.

I am new the this group, and I thank you in advance!