[GRASS-user] Re: GRASS script to export raster

Kim Besson kimbesson1981 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 11:29:19 EST 2011

Hi Glynn, Martin,  Hamish and rest of GRASS mailing list
Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunely, I was "analyzing" my problem in the
wrong way...
WHat I need is to:
- Export raster values in an ASCII file written from left to right and
bottom to top and each line only includes Raster value (not X neither Y).
Is this possible in GRASS with a Python Script?

Also I will need to import raster values written in ASCII file written from
left to right and bottom to top where each line is a single raster value
without X and Y.

Is there any easy-to-implement solution?
Thanks

Best regards and sorry for my previous mistake,
Kim