[GRASS-user] GRASS'c Python core function to use as g.mlist

Jenny Turner jennyturner1980 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 07:10:50 EST 2011

Greetings

I'm doing a GRASS Python Script where I need to list a set of raster maps
but I'm not using its exact name but a basic regular expression (r flag in
g.mlist function).
So I want to find a list of rasters with output on its name:
p=grass.mlist_grouped ('rast', pattern='output', mapset='Mapping')
But I get null entries because no raster map is named output only output01
output02 output03 ...
I want to list all raster maps with output on itsd name. How can I do this
using grass.mlist_grouped?

Thanks
Jenny