[GRASS-user] Displaying Results of Attribute Subselects

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Mar 18 15:13:52 EDT 2011

   The examples on the db.select manual page are simple, either SELECT of a
single column itself, or conditioned with a simple WHERE clause. If
attributes for a sampling location or river reach are stored in multiple,
related tables in a postgres database, can I run complex SELECT statements
that join multiple tables using db.select? If not, and the queries need to
be run externally to GRASS, how would I display maps of the returned rows?

Rich