[GRASS-user] Re: r.sun - run script

TimNorwey timmy_weyrer at live.at
Thu Mar 24 23:07:11 EDT 2011

Hey.

Now I think I got it. It´s all about the latitude. Just take a look on the
manual   http://grass.osgeo.org/grass62/manuals/html62_user/r.sun.html r.sun
manual :
"...There is no need to define latitude for locations with known and defined
projection/coordinate system..."

Only while running r.sun with a defined latitude, the error occurred. And
I´m pretty sure that I a defined a valid latitude for my location.

So what do you all think about that?

And has anyone else tried to run the script on other OS? With and without
defining latitude?

Would be good to know if the error occurs only on Mac OS or also on other
system.

Here is current working script:
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6206439/r_sun_Tim.sh
r_sun_Tim.sh