[GRASS-user] Running a Pyhton Script on Mac (Mapcalc)

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Fri Mar 25 09:27:26 EDT 2011

Hello GRASS-people!!

I face a problem when I try to run mapcalculator in a pyhton script.

I attached a sample test script which i tried on the subset of the spearfish data set (http://grass.fbk.eu/sampledata/north_carolina/nc_basic_spm.tar.gz)

I just tried to multiply geology * elevation (just to try, in reality this wouldn't make sense, I know) and a new map should be created...but I fail and nothing is created. But the script itself can be loaded and I get to the interactive menu to choose the maps I want to process.

Is the script working on your GRASS? what is wrong with the script syntax?

cheers
/johannes

-------- Original-Nachricht --------