[GRASS-user] Re:Translation of buttons

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Tue May 17 11:43:54 EDT 2011

Greetings

I just saw this message (bellow) in GRASS-translation mailing list and I
decided to duplicate this topic here:

Besides the buttons that I mentioned yesterday, I nottest that also when
I open a script (e.g. i.tasscap) Only the run button is translated.
Close, Stop, Copy and help are not translated. where is this managed?
because if Run is translated we will be able to translate the others right?
Thanks
Monica

Some buttons in WxPYthon interface cannot be translated (Help and Quit
in front panel; next, cancel and back in Location Wizard and Stop,
Cancel Copy in Scripts interface. Is this true? Is it possible to, at
least, manually change this buttons labels?
Thanks
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6129 (20110517) __________

http://www.eset.com