[GRASS-user] 1st Greek GRASS meeting

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Tue May 31 12:08:56 EDT 2011

Dear grassers,

the 1st Greek GRASS-GIS meeting will become reality in June (17 to 19).
Anybody within or near Greece that would like to join?

I would be more than happy to host and help anyone willing to visit Greece for
the days of the meeting but my current situation prohibits this as well as
being on-line and following the lists and all the rest of the grassy-stuff
going on.

Tip: the landscapes in which the meeting will be held (in Pilio) are amazing!

Please pass the message to friends and colleauges that might be interested.
All the best, Nikos