[GRASS-user] GRASS GIS GUI on Mac OS X 10.7 - still problems?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Nov 9 13:23:56 EST 2011

The only reason to hesitate about upgrading to Lion is if you are compiling GRASS. AFAICT, GRASS compiled under Snow Leopard runs fine on Lion.

GRASS compiled under Lion may or may not have some quirks about running in Snow Leopard.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: 	http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
		http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton