[GRASS-user] Re: How can i modify the algorithm/code for Hydrologic Modeling or watershed analysis?

Sylvain Maillard sylvain.maillard at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 05:00:44 EST 2011

you wrote on the [GRASS-user] list, which mean that most of the people here
are just users  ... you better have to send your message to the GRASS-dev
list ...

there is a special guide for programmers,
http://grass.osgeo.org/programming6/
and if you go on the download page (
http://grass.osgeo.org/download/software.php), you will easily find a way
to download the grass source code, which include r.watershed !

I don't know which changes do you plan to do, but if you'r not able to find
yourself the r.watershed files, then you need firt to read the manual !

Sylvain