[GRASS-user] upslope contributing areas

Francesco Mirabella mirabell at unipg.it
Thu Oct 13 03:04:26 EDT 2011

Hello,
and thanks for your fast replies,
yes, the final result which I'd like to get is a river profile along
which the values of the upslope contributing areas can be plotted on a
separate y axis.
In order to get this I suppose I should be able to "cat
river_long_profile_ascii | r.profile a_raster_map_containing_the
upslope_areas" which can provide values in square meters or square km or
whatever.
Do you know if such a raster map can be obtained from a dem?

Francesco