[GRASS-user] r.sun and XY locations

christian.braun at tudor.lu christian.braun at tudor.lu
Thu Aug 9 00:54:32 PDT 2012

Hi Daniel,
it's clear to me that r.sun needs some sort of spatial reference.
I thought that is why I can provide latitude and longitude grids as input
for the very special case of an XY location. Isn't it like that?

cheers
Christian

Christian Braun,
R+D Engineer
Environmental Modelling, Geocomputation

Tel: +352- 425991-6608
Mobil: +49-179-6845896
Mail: christian.braun at tudor.lu

Resource Centre for Environmental Technologies,
Public Research Centre Henri Tudor,
Technoport Schlassgoart,
66 rue de Luxembourg,
P.O. BOX 144,