[GRASS-user] Database advice

R.S. Bhalla rsbhalla at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 08:19:41 PST 2012

Thanks for your inputs Markus,

Yes, as you predicted, there are some locking issues in Q-GIS if the
same table is accessed, but not otherwise (I use linux).

Also specifying a single database was simple enough in db.connect
<db.connect driver=sqlite database=$GISDBASE/$LOCATION_NAME/db.sqlite>.
However table names have to be unique. This is obvious and I should have
tried this earlier, sorry.

Regards,
Ravi

--