[GRASS-user] Manage Sqlite Database columns

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Fri Feb 3 06:57:23 EST 2012

Hello,

While working on a vectorfile (lines) with 46000 entries in sqlite in GRASS
some questions popped up:

1) Somehow my cat column is double precision instead of integer...Can it be transformed into an integer within GRASS GIS to do some v.select operations with it? If yes, how exactly?

2) Is it possible to change the order of the columns in the attribute table?

I am working on GRASS GIS 6.5SVN on Mac OSX.

Best regards,
Johannes
Jetzt informieren: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freephone/