[GRASS-user] GRASS 6.4.2 RC3 will not load on Windows 7

Filipe Silva Dias filipesdias at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 05:25:58 EST 2012

No, neither of those things solved it.The window still disappeared after
doing what you said.

Grass 6.4.2 RC2 *worked* fine and Grass 7 *works* fine on my macine. GRass
6.5 and Grass 6.4.2 RC3 *don't*.

Im just an end user and its possible that I didnt fully understand your
instructions. It would be best If you could find another W7 user a little
more knowledgeable than I am, who could replicate this problem.

Thanks anyway