[GRASS-user] r.profile Syntax [SOLVED]

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 02:30:35 EST 2012

Micha wrote:
>  May I suggest:
>
>  "The -i flag allows the user to interactively delineate the transect
>  line directly on the GRASS monitor. Click the left mouse button at
>  the start of the transect, at each turn, and at the end point. Then
>  click the right mouse button to finish delineating the transect and
>  to create the profile output file."

sounds good to me. except the very last part, the default behaviour is
to output to stdout so talking about the output file is confusing &/or
incorrect.

"... click the right mouse button to finish delineating the transect."

the rest, I hope, is obvious.

n.b. you can use either the left or middle mouse button, and -i interactive
mode flag only works with the d.mon Xmonitors.

Hamish