[GRASS-user] v.generalize: strange behaviour on win?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Jan 29 07:12:44 EST 2012

Il 28/01/2012 11:58, Markus Metz ha scritto:

> are left have mixed up attributes. That was fixed such that boundaries
> are not generalized if the generalization would damage topology. For

OK, now I see. I think adding a warning in these case should be useful. Is this
documented in the man?
However, in my case topology is maintained, even if the areas are obviously overly
simplistic. On the other hand, I confirm that the attributes are mixed up.
Thanks a lot for the explanation.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia