[GRASS-user] GRASS Session Record

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jun 8 10:02:55 PDT 2012

On Fri, 8 Jun 2012, Margherita Di Leo wrote:

> There is a .bash_history file stored in the PERMANENT mapset, it stores
> all the command logs you used in the sessions

madi,

   There's also one in the project's mapset, but it has only the commands,
not the output of those commands sent to stdout. I'll see how successful
pipiging output through the tee command works for this.

Thanks,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |   Integrity - Credibility - Innovation
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |    Helping Ensure Our Clients' Futures