[GRASS-user] Export All Vector Map Attributes

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jun 12 09:33:30 PDT 2012

   There are four different maps/tables of water monitoring sites, each from
a different source. To consolidate them into a single map/table I need to
export all attributes. v.out.ascii exports the category number, easting, and
northing, but not the other two columns (site ID and type). Is there an
option I missed seeing on the manual page?

   I can easily copy the table from the postgres database to a .sql file but
thought it was also possible within GRASS.

Rich