[GRASS-user] Pixels values ​​are changed when the layer is exported to vector (column "value" in attribute tables)

Marcello Benigno benigno.marcello at gmail.com
Wed May 2 10:20:46 EDT 2012

Hello All,

After creating my stream network with the command *r.stream.order*, I
converted the result to vector, with the command *r.to.vect*, something
wrong happened... the values ​​that were associated with the pixels appear
exchanged for some features (e.g., in the raster the pixel value is "1" and
in the vector appears "2"). I wonder if my procedure is wrong or there
might be some problem related to my data (SRTM) when even a possible GRASS
bug.

The link below shows the two overlying layers (problem.png) and it is
possible to find some places where the values ​​of the raster layer
(raster.png) does not correspond to the values ​​of the vector layer
(vector.png).

http://ge.tt/4FR2l7H?c

Could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance *: )*

--

*Marcello Benigno B. de Barros Filho*
Prof. do Curso Superior de Tecnologia em Geoprocessamento - IFPB