[GRASS-user] Negative raster values from i.landsat.dehaze

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 06:51:44 EDT 2012

James wrote:
> > Ok, I have done a bit more digging and found r.univar
> > for the stats problem - don't know how I missed that one!
MarkusN:
> glad you found it. If you see any potential to improve the
> documentation, please make suggestions.

historical footnote: I wrote r.univar(.c) because I didn't notice that
the earlier r.univar(.sh) existed until I was near done. I guess the
same thinness in the docs still exists. Happy mistake. ;-)

Markus:
> I just tried with the example of the manual page in the
> North Carolina sample dataset and it worked ok. But: don't
> put the comment lines into the control file! I fell into this
> trap in the beginning and i.atcorr
> offered weird error messages.
> I suspect that you have the two comment lines in the file
> which unfortunately confuse i.atcorr.

imagery/i.atcorr/GeomCond.cpp's GeomCond::parse():
    cin >> igeom;
    cin.ignore(numeric_limits<int>::max(),'\n');  /* read the rest of the scraps, like comments */

can a C++'er recommend ways to silently skip empty lines and lines
beginning with '#'?

thanks,
Hamish