[GRASS-user] Raster equivalent to v.transform

Nick Cahill ndcahill at wisc.edu
Sat May 12 17:50:25 EDT 2012

Dear Moritz and all,

Thank you for your suggestion; this is possible, but now I wonder if there's a more general solution. With those transformation parameters, could I define the placement of my xy location, and then use r.proj and similar tools to do the transformations of both raster and vectors between the two locations? It would make my life a whole lot easier.

Many thanks,

Nick