[GRASS-user] From GRASS to postgis - srid 900914 using v.out.ogr

Daniel Lee lee at isi-solutions.org
Mon May 14 10:52:16 EDT 2012

Hi Roberto,

My experience is that it's just best to export from GRASS as a shapefile
and then import into PostGIS, specifying the coordinate system as I import.
That's for that very reason - otherwise the coordinate system seems not to
make it out of GRASS, or perhaps it's PostGIS that can't read it, not sure.

Best,
Daniel

--

B.Sc. Daniel Lee
Geschäftsführung für Forschung und Entwicklung

Softwarecenter 3
35037 Marburg
Festnetz: +49 6421 379 6256
Mobil: +49 176 6127 7269