[GRASS-user] Natural breaks classification

Salvatore Mellino salvatore.mellino at gmail.com
Wed May 16 14:55:08 EDT 2012

Thanks,

I'm trying but I receive an error.

1. In R I started the libraries spgarass6 and classInt
2. I imported the DTM in R using           DTM <- readRAST6("DTM a mapset", ignore.stderr=TRUE)
3. I used the command                DTM_class <- classIntervals(DTM, n=5, style="fisher")             and I received the error

Error in classIntervals(DTM, n = 5, style = "fisher") :
  var is not numeric

Any suggestion?

Salvatore