[GRASS-user] Identifying Why Vector Map Lables Do Not Display

Nick Jachowski njachowski at gmail.com
Mon May 28 03:08:10 PDT 2012

Hi Rich,

I've had this problem before and for me it always seemed to be an issue of
setting the size of labels correctly, which can be tricky sometimes,
particularly if your location is latlong (if I remember correctly the size
is in map units, so in that case you need to compute your desired label
size as degrees).

It's been a while since I've had to do this though, so I'm not 100% certain
of this, but perhaps it will solve your problem.

Best,
Nick