[GRASS-user] Help - Tabulate Areas (ESRI function) for GRASS

Alejandro Coca Castro acocac at gmail.com
Wed May 30 13:07:44 PDT 2012

Hi, i have a raster file about land usage  (crops / urban areas ecc..)

I have defined some zones around some given points of a vector layer and
I'd like to calculate the % of those areas occupied by each value of the
raster file in order to make an estimate on the average usages of the
selected areas.

I know that in arcgis there is a function to do so called "Tabulate Areas",
but I can't find such feature in GRASS.

If anyone can help me I'd be so grateful.

Regards,

--
*Alejandro Coca Castro***** ****