[GRASS-user] how to query a raster value

王德辉 dehuiw at gig.ac.cn
Tue Nov 27 23:37:10 PST 2012

It means the point value of the active raster layer is nodata(null). Please notice that only the active raster (left clicking the layer on the Map layers menu and it turning back ) can be queried when you use  query button. For example, if you added "lakes"and "elevation" raster layers (nc_spm dataset) and your active layer is lakes,but you want query the elevation by using the gui qurey button and you cilck the point outside the lakes, then the valu would be * .
May could help you!
dehui

在2012-11-28 06:15:58,王德辉<dehuiw at gig.ac.cn>写道: