[GRASS-user] Parallel GRASS jobs .....

Andranik Hayrapetyan andranik.h89 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 03:41:47 PST 2012

I think I don't understand the concept of region itself. Here is the output
of my g.region -p
projection: 0 (x,y)
zone:       0
north:      4569989.25
south:      4357350.75
west:       436605.75
east:       670334.25
nsres:      28.5
ewres:      28.5
rows:       7461
cols:       8201
cells:      61187661

Please, can you tell me how to reduce this region into 2 chunks.

Thanks in advance