[GRASS-user] urgently:(((please

Daniel Lee lee at isi-solutions.org
Mon Oct 1 06:58:18 PDT 2012

Hi Albert,

It's very hard to help you with such a general question. If you are trying to
start the GUI, why don't you try entering g.gui wxpython? Then you can manage
what you're trying to do with graphical menus.

What you're seeing is the normal GRASS GIS start menu, it's where you start
everything from, so in principle you've started the program. You just need to
do whatever your plan is. Sorry to give you a negative answer, but without
specifics there's no way to help.

Best,
Daniel