[GRASS-user] unable to include grass.h

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Oct 23 06:35:59 PDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:09 PM, SIVA RAMA KRISHNA
<s.r.kriishna at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>               I am new to GRASS Development

Welcome here!

>               I  had build grass 6.4.2 on fedora16 in linux
>  i wanted to execute the .c files present in grass  using terminal
>
> [support at localhost grass-6.4.2]$ ls
>
> [support at localhost grass-6.4.2]$ cd doc/vector
> [support at localhost vector]$ cd v.example
> [support at localhost v.example]$ ls
> description.html  main.c  Makefile

--> please use this Makefile (just "make" as indicated in Anna's email).

Of you want to run it outside of a common GRASS session, see
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_and_Shell#Automated_batch_jobs:_Setting_the_GRASS_environmental_variables

Markus